Salients was established in 2015 by Dr David Wainwright, based on more than 20 years of consulting experience around Australia and internationally. Since that time, Salients has successfully delivered over 90 projects.
Our projects range from single lot scale assessments to multi-million dollar erosion protection works and development of state and national level guidance.
Salients also has research links with the University of Newcastle and the University of Queensland.
As of May 2023, Doug Lord of Coastal Environment is providing services through Salients.
- Numerical Modelling of Rivers, Estuaries and the Coast
- Erosion and Siltation Assessments (Beaches and Rivers)
- Flood Studies, Emergency Plans and Impact Assessments
- Maritime and Coastal Engineering Design
- Environmental Field Data Collection
- Risk Assessment for Climate Change Adaptation, Coastal and Estuarine Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Coastal Management Programs
- Coastal and Estuarine Planning Services